Cryptocurrency is one of the newest methods of exchange. In the short time of its arrival, it has seemed like the favorite method. It is among the most sought after. Its future looks quite promising and this has made many agencies look for ways to get on the train and join the market. There is one thing you should know, however. Trading in cryptocurrency is dependent solely on data.
There is no way around it. You will need the data of past prices and other factors affecting future costs. If you want to know exactly where and which of the cryptocurrencies to put your investment into, which transaction will be worthy of your time and effort, you need accurate data.
This is where you need a web scraping tool.
Web scraping will make things easy for you. With the use of scrapers, you will be able to collect the cryptocurrency data, store it structurally, and update it in real-time. This will give you, as the trader, reliable information and basis for decision-making.
Table of Contents
What is Cryptocurrency?
The internet caused it. It actually started with the arrival (first, Bitcoin in 2009) of Blockchain. This has been followed by a kind of tech revolution that is close to social networking or open-source software.
There has been a series of development. Things started with cryptocurrency and move to contracts and transactions. Therefore, Blockchain consistently transforms into a way for sharing the information which people trust, classify as efficient and secure.
While the applications of Blockchain are wide and people are making the best of it, it is the first type that comes in the beginning. That is cryptocurrencies.
The system uses a kind of decentralized peer-to-peer network, but crypto, as it is popularly called, removes the use of 3rd party organizations to control the currency. Presently, if there is a transaction between a UK citizen and a US citizen, the banks and the government must be involved, especially for the conversion of dollars to pounds and vice-versa. Cryptocurrency cancels this requirement and many people all over the world can transact directly in the form of crypto coins.
Cryptocurrency can be traded via a cryptocurrency exchange, or digital currency exchange (DCE). This allows customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money or other digital currencies. An example of a cryptocurrency exchange would be Huobi, but it’s best to do some research on things like Huobi Gebühren (Huobi fees) before you sign up to the platform.
How Does Cryptocurrency Trading and Exchange Help?
There are many advantages to using crypto
- There is no case of fraud. Cryptocurrency is a kind of digital currency, just like a credit card. It means the sender cannot counterfeit or reverse the process arbitrarily.
- There is no third party. Because the idea is directly related to Blockchain, there is usually trust between parties. The trust is established directly without the involvement of third-party in all transactions. You can design and enforce contracts directly and get to a settlement. With crypto, two strangers can establish trust directly between the two.
- There are safety and security of identity. Cryptocurrency exchange and trading make use of asymmetric cryptography to ensure security and privacy to the seller and the buyer. A person cannot steal the identity or copy the identity of the other unless or until he has access to the other’s private key, the key that is usually protected and hidden.
- It is decentralized and available all over the world. With crypto, no center party will be controlling the transaction and trading process alone. The database or the ‘blockchain’ is spread all over the world in its network and the control over the system does not belong to a person. People who use the Blockchain after accessing for mining and trading from any corner of the world can be confident that the process is safe and that the exchange of data is safe.
What does Web Scraping Have to do with Buyers and Traders?
There is a place for the web scraping tool.
Traders are continuing to see the increasing opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency. Yet, there is still the issue of finding a reliable trading platform. As a trader, you have to perform risk analysis and study market opportunities carefully before you trade in crypto.
This is where you will need the Web Scraping Tool we have been talking about. The process of analyzing market opportunities can be hectic but for web scraping. You can crawl for different cryptocurrency data which will allow you to monitor trends and study the market forces.
Here are the ways web scraping can specifically help:
- You can monitor the prices of cryptocurrency. This means it helps you to know the various prices of currencies in the market.
- You can analyze the future states of currency. You will find accurate data and make a precise analysis.